From 16 to 19 September 2016, Milan will host HOMI, the fair dedicated to lifestyles, which for years now has attracted the attention of Italian and foreign operators. Here’s all the useful information for those who want to participate in this unforgettable event.
HOMI: Homes have 10 dimensions at the Milan fair.
HOMI is not an exhibition like any other, but a fluid and dynamic itinerary, where visitors wander among 10 satellite areas, each dedicated to a specific life theme. A path designed to facilitate meetings between exhibitors and buyers, expanding business opportunities.
These are the 10 thematic areas in which the itinerary of HOMI Milan will be divided. They are presented in accordance with the new display concepts imposed by modern lifestyles:
- Living Habits: kitchen, table, furniture and lighting.
- Home Wellness: bath, relax, sport.
- Fragrances & Personal Care: personal and environment fragrances.
- Fashion & Jewels: clothing, accessories, jewelry.
- Gift & Events: merchandising, gifts, events.
- Garden & Outdoor: systems, outdoor furniture and accessories, pet supplies and gardening.
- Kid Style: furniture, accessories, fashion and accessories for children.
- Home Textiles: textile and homeware world.
- Hobby and Work: travel, hobby, music and work.
- Concept Lab: concept design, editors, food.
The 10 areas listed above will encompass everything about life, understood as the interaction with the objects that surround us, aimed at improving our living standards.
HOMI Milan: all the practical details!
Homi will take place from Friday 16 to Monday 19 of September in the pavilions of the Fiera di Milano in Rho.
The stands can be visited from 9:30 to 18:30 and the entrance will be reserved to professionals and experts in furniture and design.
Here are the entry prices:
- 1 day 30 Euros.
- 2 days 45 Euros.
- 4 days 65 Euros.
Through the online preregistration you can finalise your purchase at the till, taking advantage of a 5 Euro discount.
Instead, if you purchase the tickets online, you can avoid queues and save up to 15 Euros.
Professionals who are interested in participating at HOMI Milan as exhibitors will find all the relevant information on this page.
Homi Milano: how to get there?
HOMI will be held in the pavilions of the Fiera di Milano, at number 28 of the Strada Statale del Sempione in Rho.
The exhibition grounds in Milan are well connected with railway stations and airports, and are very easy to reach:
- By Metro: take the red line and get off at Rho Fiera.
- By train: the Trenitalia fast trains (frecce) stop directly at the fair.
- By plane from Linate Airport: take bus 73 or x73 to San Babila and then the red Metro line to Rho-Fiera. During the exhibition there will also be a bus service that runs every hour.
- By plane from Malpensa Airport: take the Malpensa Express train to Porta Garibaldi and then the suburban lines S5 or S6 up to Rho Fiera, or take the Malpensa Express train to Cadorna Station and then the Red metro line to the exhibition grounds.
- By plane from Orio al Serio airport: during the event there will be a direct shuttle bus service costing 12 Euros each way.
For all those who want to travel to HOMI Milano by car, near the fair there are many parking places (Viale Porta Est, Viale degli Alberghi, Viale Porta Ovest) at a cost of 12 Euros up to 4 hours and 16.50 Euros up to 12 hours.
Hotel de la Ville: style and elegance a few kilometres away from Milan and HOMI.
In front of the famous Royal Villa of Monza, and with a wonderful view of it, lies Hotel de la Ville, a 4 star luxury hotel where style meets sophistication.
In addition to beautiful rooms, equipped with all amenities and immersed in a truly unique stillness, the Hotel de la Ville and its magnificent Annexe also offer their customers an award-winning restaurant and famous throughout Monza: the Derby Grill.
The hotel, located only 20 km from Linate airport and 22 km from the Fiera di Milano, is designed for business travellers, who can enjoy the following services:
- Multilingual staff in every department
- Currency exchange service
- Private transfer service
If you are a furniture and design expert and you don’t want to miss an event like HOMI Milan, don’t hesitate to book a room; you will not be disappointed!