The usual autumn appointment with HOMI Milan will happen from the 14th to the 17th of September. This is an event of international importance dedicated to homes and people, reserved for professionals and experts in furniture and design. Here you will find all the useful information.
HOMI: between business and wellness.
HOMI Milan is a great project that represents a new exhibition concept that revolves around the person, its spaces and lifestyles. In a dynamic journey that aims to expand business opportunities, visitors will be escorted through various exhibition areas, which serve as meeting ground for exhibitors and buyers.
The mission of this exhibition can already be glimpsed in the name: HOMI:
- O makes reference to the circle that encloses the person, its lifestyle and habits.
- MI is a tribute to the city of Milan, the centre at the forefront of everything related to business and modern lifestyles.
Discover the business of tomorrow.
Since its inception, HOMI is a story of the lifestyles of a multicultural audience increasingly attentive to the welfare, not only of the person, but also of the environment that surrounds it, and does so in a very dynamic and fluid path, that revolves around the concept of “satellites”.
There will be ten exhibition areas, corresponding to the 10 visions of housing proposals that embrace the existence of the people of today, to live outdoor and indoor, day and night, dedicated to wellness and the respect for the environment:
- Living Habits: table, kitchen, furniture and lighting.
- Wellness & beauty: bathroom, relax, wellness, sport.
- Fragrances & Personal Care: perfumes for spaces and the individual.
- Fashion & Jewels: jewellery, accessories and clothing.
- Gift & Events: gifts, events and merchandising.
- Garden & Outdoor: outdoor decorations and accessories, gardening tools and pet accessories.
- Kids Style: furniture, accessories, fashion and kid’s accessories.
- Home Textiles: fabric world and homeware.
- Hobby & Work: travel, hobby, music and work.
- Concept Lab: concept design companies, contact, editor, food.
HOMI: how to participate in the Fall Edition 2018.
The autumn appointment with HOMI 2018 will take place from Friday 14 to Monday 17 September, from 9:30 to 18:30, at the Milan Exhibition Grounds, on the Sempione State Road, 28 to Rho:
- Tickets for the exhibition, which is reserved for professionals, may be purchased (when available) directly in the dedicated area of the site, to avoid potential queues.
- Those who intend to grow their business by taking part in the fair as exhibitors can already register by downloading the full documentation on this page.
How to get to Milan’s Exhibition Centre.
HOMI is easily reachable thanks to Milan’s excellent network of connections:
- The exhibition grounds can be easily reached by metro M1, getting off at the Rho-Fieramilano station.
- Trenitalia frecce trains arrive directly at Fiera Milano (on the occasion of HOMI, also Italo trains).
- Shuttle services are available from major airports to the fairgrounds.
For those wishing to reach Milan by car, the easiest thing to do will be park it in one of 6 parking places at the entrance to the city which coincide with Metro stops:
Hotel de la Ville: comfort and style in perfect alignment with HOMI!
Hotel de la Ville is a luxury hotel that enjoys a unique location: it is in fact in front of the Royal Villa of Monza, the ancient residence of the Savoy, and its beautiful park, a few steps from the city’s historic pedestrian centre.
The hotel is located strategically: enjoying the fresh air of the Park of the Royal Villa and only 16 km away from Milan’s central station and 22 km from Fiera di Rho. Apart from this, the hotel is located just 7 km away from the Sesto San Giovanni metro station, where you can also park your car.
The owners of this 4-star luxury hotel and its splendid annex, “La Villa”, have transformed each room in great taste to mimic the Royal Villa, reproducing its style so that you can immerse yourself in an ancient atmosphere full of luxury which reminds us of past sumptuousness.
The style is accompanied by the most modern comforts, also reserved for business and international customers, who can take advantage of:
- Free high-speed wireless.
- Financial and international newspapers. Fax, copy and printing service.
- Currency exchange.
- Multilingual staff on all floors.
- Free parking and garage (depending on availability).
The Hotel also features an award-winning in-house restaurant, the Derby Grill, and an American bar to really relax in an atmosphere reminiscent of old New York.
If you have the intention of attending the HOMI exhibition 2018, you must be a fan of design, refinement and a “good life”. Booking your stay at Hotel de la Ville is just in line with your style.