From the 18th to the 21st of June 2020, the Turin Motor Show will move to Lombardy and, as its full name indicates, the Milano Monza Open-Air Motor Show will be characterised by exhibitions and stands around the fashion capital and, above all, around the streets of the Monza Park and the famous Formula 1 racetrack. Here you will find all the useful information to participate in an event that promises to be really exciting!
All the events of the Motor Show.
The heart of the event, that will take place between Thursday the 18th of June and Sunday the 21st, will be the city of Monza and, more specifically, its racetrack, in which the Motor Show will be innaugurated on the 18th of June with the Monza President Parade, taking place on the Formula 1 racetrack.
The 4 days of the Motor Show will be full of exhibitions and events that will revolve around the racetrack:
- The Roccolo Area, a green, open-air space, will exhibit the vehicles of the most famous car makers. Visitors will be able to try out the cars on a test drive not only on the Formula 1 racetrack, but also on the city and cross-country courses.
- The paddock, next to the box, will exhibit supercars, hypercars and all famous racing car models. A unique concentration of technology at the visitor’s disposal.
- Visitors of the Gerascia Area will be able to admire the most famous classic car models in a tour that will transport car fans back in time through car history.
The event Focus on e-cars will take place at the same time in Milan and will revolve around sustainable mobility, offering the possibility of taking all the models exhibited for a test drive. On the 17th of June, starting in the Piazza del Duomo in Milan, the models will parade all the way to the Monza racetrack.
Milano Monza Motor Show: practical information.
All exhibitions and events that will take place in the different areas of the Monza racetrack from 9:00 to 24:00 will be accessible after purchasing a ticket. Below you will find the different options and prices:
- One Day: 20 Euro
- One Day Evening: 15 Euro
- Saturday and Sunday Pass: 35 Euro
- Whole event pass (4 days): 50 Euro
Children under 18, university students under 27, ACI members and Trenord and Cartafreccia card holders enjoy a reduced fee.
There is also a VIP ticket for 100 Euro that includes exclusive access for one day to the terrace, open bar and the central stands.
There will also be free events and shows scattered around Monza and Milan, two cities that are already getting ready for an event that will capture the attention of car fans from Italy and beyond.
For further information on the Milano Monza Motor Show, please visit the official webpage of the event.
Hotel de la Ville: luxury and comfort right next to the racetrack!
Our 4-star luxury hotel, in front of the Royal Villa of Monza, of which it enjoys a magnificent view, is located just a few minutes away from the racetrack. It offers you the possibility of staying in an elegant and refined environment, where taste and refinement go hand in hand with hospitality.
- Our 70 rooms and suites are equipped with all kinds of comforts.
- It has an indoor restaurant, the Derby Grill, one of the most popular of the Brianza.
- The Veranda in glass ir perfectly air-conditioned and offers a breathtaking view of Monza.
- Our annex, La Villa offers the possibility of staying in an old noble residence.
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to satisfy your every need!