From the 9th to the 14th of April 2019, the pavilions of the Fiera di Milano Rho will host the 58th edition of the Salone Internazionale del Mobile, now a landmark in the international home furnishing sector and a unique promotion opportunity for the furniture industry Made in Italy.
Salone del Mobile in Milan: a fertile ground for creativity.
This annual event has literally made history in design and furnishing. It is always combining quality, technology and creativity and will present a wide range of products divided into 3 sectors:
- Classic: where the protagonists will be tradition and craftsmanship in the realization of furniture.
- Design: where functionality and innovation reign, always taking aesthetics into account.
- xLux: entirely dedicated to luxury, revisited in a contemporary way.
There will be more than 1000 exhibitors and (according to the numbers of past editions), almost 400.000 visitors, confirming the Salone del Mobile as a laboratory of creativity with few like it in the world.
Two biannual events will take place at the same time:
- Workplace 3.0: the hall dedicated to the work environment.
- Euroluce: the hall dedicated to lighting.
Salone del Mobile Milan: all the useful information.
The Salone Internazionale del Mobile 2019 will be held from Tuesday the 9th to Sunday the 14th of April in Fiera Milano in Rho. Events will be running from 9:30 to 18:30.
Each category of visitor will have access to a dedicated entry mode. You can avoid unnecessary queues by registering online to buy entry cards and catalogues at reduced prices and integrated tickets that also include public transport.
Professionals of the sector
The event is entirely dedicated to the professionals of the sector, who can pre-register directly online.
- Professionals already registered online can also take advantage of the online pre-sale service, at reduced prices.
- It is always possible to buy integrated tickets online, which cover the entrance to the fair and the public transport system.
Salone del Mobile will be open to the public, only on the following days:
- Saturday, the 13th of April
- Sunday, the 14th of April
In order to enter the premises, it is mandatory to register at the time of purchase of the card and the pre-sales service will be active from mid-March.
Students can visit the fair from the Friday the 12th to Sunday the 14th of April and can buy a reduced entry pass presenting a valid university ID or an equivalent document.
Salone del Mobile is easily accessible by the Metro Red Line, direction/stop Rho-Fiera Milano. For more information regarding rates and other connections, visit the event’s website.
Hotel de la Ville: only a few kilometres away from Salone del Mobile, in an oasis of peace.
The Hotel de la Ville, situated just 22 km from the Milan Fairgrounds (Rho) and 9 km from the Sesto San Giovanni Metro station in Milan, enjoys a privileged location overlooking the park of the Royal Palace of Monza, former residence of the Savoy.
This wonderful 4-star luxury hotel offers rooms, suites and common spaces of a rare elegance, designed with an almost obsessive attention to detail, which surround our guests in a refined and comfortable atmosphere, worthy of the most important business meeting or best dream holiday.
The Hotel offers all kinds of Services, which will make your stay unique, be it for work or for pleasure.
- Its indoor restaurant, one of the most famous in Monza, is the award-winning Derby Grill, where chef Fabio Silva will present you with the best of the Italian cuisine, all served in an elegant and comfortable environment.
- Next to the hotel stands “La Villa”, a magnificent annex with a private entrance, which will make your stay even more exclusive.
You can book your stay at Hotel de la Ville or simply request information directly on the website and decide if it’s worth enjoying a holiday out of the ordinary.