In June 2020, the pavilions of the Fiera di Milano Rho were to host the International Salone del Mobile, now a landmark in the international home furnishing sector and a unique promotion opportunity for the furniture industry Made in Italy. The great event that has always attracted the attention of all professionals in the sector, due to the health emergency caused by the Coronavirus, was postponed to April 2021, and promises to be the largest ever.
Salone del Mobile in Milan: between business and culture.
This annual event has literally made history in design and furnishing. It is a giant lab for experimentation and exchange, a meeting place for professionals looking to unveil the future. It combines quality, technology and creativity.
Also the year the offer will be large and it will be divided into 3 styles:
- Classic: in which the furniture draws on the values of tradition and parades the “know-how” that has always been the exclusive prerogative of great craftsmen.
- Design: where the aesthetic sense will reign together with functionality and innovation, essential in the third millennium.
- xLux: entirely dedicated to extreme, timeless luxury, reinterpreted in a contemporary way.
There will be more than 1000 exhibitors and (according to the numbers of past editions), almost 400 000 visitors, confirming the Salone del Mobile as a laboratory of creativity with few like it in the world, a breeding ground for innovation and a unique opportunity for professionals in the sector and beyond. Like every year, the city of Milan will enjoy a “Design Week” in which the city will be offering events dedicated to art, culture and creativity in the so-called Fuorisalone, which has always attracted the attention of design fans.
The 2021 edition will celebrate the 60th anniversary of the Salone del Mobile, and a special event for the whole sector is shaping up, as for the first time, together with Salone Internazionale del Mobile, Salone Internazionale del Complemento d’Arredo, Workplace3.0, S.Project and SaloneSatellite, all biennials will take place:
- EuroCucina (with the collateral event FTK – Technology for the Kitchen)
- Salone Internazionale del Bagno
A unique opportunity to relaunch for all those companies that have made Italian creativity and design great in the world, an unmissable appointment for all professionals in the sector and beyond.
Salone del Mobile Milan: all useful information.
The Salone Internazionale del Mobile 2021 will be held from Tuesday the 13th to Sunday the 18th of April in Fiera Milano in Rho. Events will be running from 8:30 to 19:00.
Each visitor category will have access to a dedicated entry mode. You can avoid unnecessary queues by registering online to buy entry cards and catalogues at reduced prices and integrated tickets that also include public transport.
Professionals of the sector
The event is entirely dedicated to the professionals of the sector, who can pre-register directly online.
- Professionals already registered online can also take advantage of the online pre-sale service, at reduced prices.
- It is always possible to buy integrated tickets online, which cover the entrance to the fair and the public transport system.
Salone del Mobile will be open to the public on the following days:
- Saturday, the 17th of April
- Sunday, the 18th of April
In order to enter the premises, it is mandatory to register at the time of purchase of the ticket and the pre-sales service will be active from mid-March.
Salone del Mobile is easily accessible by the Metro Red Line, direction/stop Rho-Fiera Milano. For more information regarding rates and other connections, visit the event’s website.
Hotel de la Ville: only a few kilometres away from Salone del Mobile, in an oasis of peace.
The 4-star luxury hotel Hotel de la Ville, situated just 22 km from the Milan exhibition fair (Rho) and 9 km from the Sesto San Giovanni Metro station in Milan, enjoys a privileged location overlooking the park of the Royal Palace of Monza, former residence of the Savoy.
This wonderful 4-star luxury hotel offers rooms, suites and common spaces of a rare elegance, made with an almost obsessive attention to detail, which surround our guests in a refined and comfortable atmosphere, worthy of the most important business meeting or best dream holiday.
The Hotel offers all kinds of services, which will make your stay unique, be it for work or for pleasure.
- Its indoor restaurant, one of the most famous in Monza, is the award-winning Derby Grill, where chef Fabio Silva will present you with the best of the Italian cuisine, all served in an elegant and comfortable environment.
- From the new glass Veranda, perfectly air-conditioned and open all year round, you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the Royal Villa of Monza.
- Next to the hotel stands, La Villa, a magnificent annex with a private entrance, which will make your stay even more exclusive.
You can book your stay at Hotel de la Ville or simply request information. Don’t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to meet all your needs.