From the 24th to the 26th of October 2017, Smau will be held in Milan. The International Exhibition of Information Communication and Technology consists on a series of events all over the territory which, for over 50 years, has helped businesses satisfy their needs for innovation, enabling to establish contact with various technology providers. Here you can find all the information about this event, which is attracting always more and more attention from the technology sector and beyond.
Milan: not only Smau!
During the October edition of Smau in Milan, there will be many projects and events organized with the aim of “developing companies”. First of all the Smau ICT, launched in 2016 and dedicated to Information & Communication Technology, which involves workshops, practical laboratories and a dedicated exhibition area.
Other from this, visitors may take part into:
- Roadshow: the national and international circuit of appointments that supports companies and local public administrations in investing more and better in innovation.
- Smau Academy: the free training and professional platform active 365 days a year and dedicated to Italian entrepreneurs, managers and professionals who want to increase their skills.
- Industria 4.0: Confindustria Servizi Innovativi project that aims to promote the use of digital in the manufacturing sector.
- Trade and tourism: the two major transformation sectors thanks to the world of technology and innovation.
- Smart Communities: nationwide platform for comparison between Public Administrations and Companies on issues related to Smart Communities.
- Calls and financing to businesses
- Primo Osservatorio Open Innovation e Corporate Venture Capital: the new way with which the most modern companies today respond to their research and development needs.
This year, during Smau Milan 2017 an important theme will be discussed: ecology. The event dedicated to Innovation will be a space to share experiences that concretely show the potentialities of the green economy and of the circular economy.
Smau Milan: the location.
Smau Milan 2017 will take place from 24th October to 26th October 2017 on the premises of the Exhibition Centre Fieramilanocity, situated in the Portello neighbourhood. The exhibition spans 4 pavilions, and has 7 pedestrian access points on Viale Scarampo.
For visitors who choose to travel with their own vehicles, 600 parking spaces will be available on the roof of Pavilion 4, besides further parking spaces along Viale Scarampo. Here are the parking rates:
- 14€ for the whole day.
- 8.50€ after 14:00.
Hotel de la Ville: in the centre of Monza, a short distance away from Milan.
Hotel de La Ville and it’s splendid Annexe: a 4 star luxury hotel located less than 20 km away from Milan. They are just a short walk from the Royal Villa of Monza, whose inspiration can be seen in their style and sumptuousness.
You can choose from many rooms and suites, designed to meet all your needs and equipped with all possible amenities. We have a long list of services thought for business travellers, such as:
- Multilingual staff
- Photocopy and fax service
- Currency exchange
- International newspapers
Hotel guests can also enjoy their meals in the award-winning restaurant, the Derby Grill, and enjoy drinks and cocktails in the American Bar.