A top driving experience in Monza and a luxury stay. This is what you can find by booking the GT driving experience in Monza special offer at Hotel de la Ville, in collaboration con Pure Sport. Indulge yourself in speed!
National racetrack, known as “The temple of speed”, is at your disposal for an unforgettable driving experience in Monza. Hotel de la Ville, just a couple of kilometres far from the racetrack, offers a special offer for speed and sport cars lovers. Pure Sport gives you the chance to drive a Lamborghini or a Ferrari and to feel like a real driver! Every GT driving experience in Monza includes:
- chosen laps number on GT cars,
- technical briefing
- professional intercom with the instructor
- installation lap on a mini-van also for guests
- 1 driving simulator session,
- open bar
- Rain, civil liability and Kasko insurance
- final driving certificate
Dates available to book your driving experience in Monza are: Winter Tour (March 6-13-20, December 11) or Summer Package (May 11-12, June 26-27, September 18-19, October 11-12, November 20-21).
Pure Sport GT driving experience lasts about 2-3 hours including the time for registration and driving certificates, according to the number of laps chosen. Possibility to rent exclusively Monza racetrack for groups or VIP. Pricing for 3 hours staring from 15.000 euros. Complete your driving experience in Monza with a top stay at Hotel de la Ville! Prices starting from 320 euros for the Winter Tour and from 385 euros for the Summer Package, 1 night B&B in double deluxe room.
Valid from 10/11/2018 until 07/12/2019Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
The Gran Turismo driving experience in Monza package includes:
- Overnight accommodation in the selected room category
- Room with panoramic view on the Villa Reale, according to availability
- Rich American Buffet breakfast
- Selected driving experience in Monza national racetrack
- Chosen laps number on GT cars
- Weather cancellation insurance
- Private parking or garage, according to availability
- Tax and services