Just a short walk away from the historic centre of Monza, in front of the magnificent Royal Villa, lies a 4-star luxury hotel that has made elegance its flagship. Apart from having a privileged location for tourists and businesspeople looking for luxury and comfort, Hotel de la Ville is also ideal for families on holidays looking for relaxation.
For a worry-free holiday.
Our hotel is famous in all of the Brianza, not only for its elegance and the refinement of its decorations, inspired on the sumptuous Savoy villa, but for the quality of its services, designed to meet the need of all our customers, families included:
- Rooms and suites designed to meet every need and equipped with every comfort, from air-conditioning to free Wi-Fi, TV and CD-players.
- We also have a concierge and tourist assistance service to recommend the tours that best suit your choice of holiday.
- Our guests can profit from our free bike-sharing service, ideal to enjoy the green heart of the city on two wheels.
- Our indoor restaurant, the Derby Grill is one of the most famous in the Brianza.
- We also have at your disposal a baby-sitting service for our younger guests and, specially, for their families.
Among our supplementary services you can find private transport, to accompany you wherever you like, and a child-proof laundry service.
Brianza: the perfect place for a family vacation!
The recreation possibilities in Monza and its surroundings are nearly never-ending and, above all, suitable for young and old.
- Hotel de la Ville is situated in front of one of the biggest enclosed parks of Europe, the Park of Monza. It is three times as large as the gardens in Versailles, open every day, from morning to evening. This park is the perfect place to take a walk in the nature among farmhouses, villas and mills, admiring the rare fauna and flora that inhabit it. There are tours organised for children to discover secret hide-outs and a small train that crosses the park long and wide.
- Inside the Park of Monza there is one of the most famous racetracks in the world: the “Temple of Speed”, a place that has seen the biggest car companies make history on its track. You can book a visit to the racetrack and cycle around it, take tours to discover the places closed off to the public and, for the older among you, enjoy going around the circuit in sport cars driven by professional drivers.
- Hotel de la Ville is only 40 km away from the Como lake, one of the most beautiful in Italy. It is surrounded by churches, villas and sanctuaries of great historic value and unique natural surroundings. It is the ideal place to practice trekking, but also scuba-diving, water-skiing and sailing (there are courses specifically for children). The “lazier” tourists can instead book cruises on steam boats to enjoy a relaxing time with the family.
All of this awaits you at Hotel de la Ville. Now, you only have to book a room!