Researchers, clinicians, general practitioners and allied health professionals alike will gather in Italy next September to attend the largest meeting of respiratory professionals in the world. Get ready for ERS Congress Milan 2017 and discover all the useful information.
ERS Congress Milan 2017: a place to be.
The 27th International ERS Congress (European Respiratory Society) will be hosted in Milan for the first time in 2017, from 9th to 13th September. Registration will open in April 2017 on the official website.
The programme that addresses the needs of all respiratory professionals will stimulate debate and shed new light on advances in the field. Alongside the programme, the Congress provides the opportunity to network with peers from across the world.
On the official website of the event you can easily find all the updated information and costs to attend the congress. There are different registration fees, starting from 763 euros according to the date you will make the reservation.
The programme includes:
- Challenging clinical cases
- Educational forum
- HERMES examinations
- Meeting with the experts
- Patient forum
- Postgraduate courses
- Professional development workshops
- Respiratory championship
- Skills workshop
You certainly cannot miss this extraordinary opportunity to meet the top representatives of the respiratory society!
How to get to ERS Congress.
MiCo Milano Congressi exhibition centre will host ERS Congress Milan 2017, in Piazzale Carlo Magno 1, entrance from Viale Scarampo. MiCo – Milano Congressi is right in the centre of Milan, 4 km from the Duomo and just 5 minutes from Leonardo’s Last Supper. There are many ways to reach the location.
If you’re travelling by public transport, you can easily reach Milan Central Station and Milan Garibaldi Station by train. To get to MiCo you must then continue by underground:
- Metro Red Line 1, stop Amendola and walk 700 m until the Congress Centre
- Metro Red Line 1, stop Lotto and walk approximately 800 m until the Congress Centre
- Metro Liliac Line 5, stop Portello and walk 80 m until the COngress Centre
Autobus 78 and tram 19 reach Fiera Milano City district, where MiCo is located. You can get all the information about the routes by visiting www.atm.it
If you’re travelling by car, from any of the ring roads circling Milan follows the signs to Fieramilanocity, or to any of the large Park & Ride car parks located close to these Metro stops:
- Cascina Gobba (1800 cars). Green Line
- San Donato (1800 cars). Yellow Line
- Famagosta (3000 cars). Green Line
- Bisceglie (1900 cars). Red Line
- Lampugnano (2000 cars). Red Line
Hotel de la Ville Monza, a business hotel with whatever you need.
Since ERS Congress Milan 2017 expects to be the most important event in the field, you cannot miss this opportunity. And if you’re attending it, you must book your stay in one of the most enchanting hotel of North Milan area. Hotel de la Ville in Monza is located just 19 km far from Milan Central Station and it’s considered to be a perfect choice that combines business and relax.
Part of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the hotel offers:
- 70 individually decorated rooms.
- An award-winning fine dining restaurant, the Derby Grill.
- Five meeting and banqueting rooms.
- A luxury dépendance, La Villa, with little sauna and fitness area.
- Free high-speed WiFi Internet access in all spaces and rooms.
- Free parking, upon availability.