The forty-first Mostra Convegno Expocomfort (MCE) will be held in Milan from the 13th to the 16th of March 2018 and is one of the world’s leading events dedicated to “Global Comfort Technology” (three words that define everything revolving around plumbing and heating systems, air conditioning and renewable energy).
Expocomfort: identikit of a cutting-edge trade fair.
Thanks to the presence of all the leading companies in the sector, Expocomfort has always been a privileged stage to grasp all the new trends in terms of living styles, all in an international context that makes it a valuable opportunity to exchange ideas.
This year, the show will focus entirely on the 4 large areas which represent fundamental aspects of contemporary living, whose need for integration becomes increasingly pressing:
- Heating: systems and accessories at the service of comfort technology, in sectors like heating, water heating and heat generation in residential, commercial and industrial environments.
- Cooling: the fair will cover all the technology used to manage air quality and will be aimed at companies and professionals of the installation and operation of air conditioning systems, cooling and refrigeration industry.
- Water: all the technological innovations for households and industries will be presented across a wide variety of materials and configurations, aimed at a market that is increasingly aware and demanding as regards the management of water resources.
- Energy: the buzzwords of this year will be on energy efficiency and renewable energy production because the house of the future will be managed by systems capable of handling energy requirements in an integrated and environmentally-friendly way.
Expocomfort 2018: all useful information.
The event will be held from Tuesday, the 13th to Friday, the 16th of March in the pavilions of the Fiera di Milano and will be open from 9:00 to 18:00. The entrance is reserved to professionals and will not be free.
It is advisable to pre-register or buy your tickets online in order to avoid long queues.
Expocomfort can be easily reached, since the exhibition grounds are well connected:
Metro: take the red line in the direction of Rho Fiera and exit at Porta Est.
Train: from the central station in Milan, take the green underground line in the direction of Abbiategrasso, exit at Cadorna to take the red line to Rho Fiera.
- From Linate Airport: take bus 73 or X73 to San Babila, then the red metro line to Rho Fiera. There will be a paid shuttle service to and from the Fiera during the event.
- From Malpensa Airport: take the Malpensa Express train to Cadorna and then the red line to Rho Fiera. Or you can take the shuttle from Malpensa to Rho Fiera. There is also the possibility to take the Malpensa Bus Express to the exhibition grounds during fairs and exhibitions.
- From Orio al Serio Airport: Shuttle transport services Oiro Shuttle and Orio Express will be provided during the exhibition.
The pavilions of Expocomfort can be easily reached by car: the exhibition centre has 14,000 external paid parking spaces and there are free parking areas available for visitors with disabilities.
Hotel de la Ville: a small oasis just a few kilometres from Milan’s exhibition centre!
Hotel de la Ville and its magnificent annexe are located in front of the Royal Palace of Monza, overlooking its magnificent park. Time seems to stand still in them, and you’ll find yourself catapulted into an elegant and refined atmosphere, reminiscent of past glories of the Villa of the Savoy, without renouncing to any of the modern comforts.
The 4-star luxury hotel offers a wide range of services for our international business guests in a relaxing environment away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Hotel de la Ville is located 22 km from the Milan exhibition centre and just 9 km from the station Sesto San Giovanni on the red line.
If you are planning to go to Expocomfort, you could combine business with pleasure by booking a room at this small, separate world…